See below details about our guys here at This is Your Garage.
Number one Petrol Head (MD and Owner of TIYG)
- Life long car nut and keen classic car and truck restorer. Previous vehicles include Cobra Kit car, numerous 40s and 50s American trucks and muscle cars and more recently a VW Camper.
- For the past 15 years I have worked in IT sales and for the last 10 of that have been the Sales Director of one of the UK’s most successful IT resellers, Softcat. This has given tremendous experience in sales, customer service and people management.
- Prior to Softcat I have worked in various retail roles and ran a pub for a few years. Quite different on the face of it but this is really where I discovered the value of good customer service and working under pressure.
- I am dedicated to making sure that everyone that walks (or drives) into TIYG has the best possible experience.
If you have any feedback or ideas that can improve what we do then please email Dave directly firstname.lastname@example.org
The man that can! (Technical Director of TIYG)
- Over 30 years’ experience as an avid repairer and restorer of most vehicles, power tools and machinery to include classic cars, bikes, boats and industrial machinery from various periods ranging from the 1940’s through to modern day stock.
- Originally coming from a power tool and machinery repair back ground (Workshop Manager – 3 Years).
- 4 Years’ Experience in bespoke machinery design, build and implementation for industrial applications – predominately to the automotive and woodworking industry.
- 3 years Management experience within the Power Tools and Machinery sector – ranging from sales and buying office through to branch general manager for one of the leading independent tools merchants in the UK supplying trade and DIY customers.
- A creative mind with a passion to provide excellent levels of customer service at all times.